Syngene Associate Job Opening – Msc Chemistry Candidates Apply
Syngene Chemistry Associate Post. Syngene chemistry Job. Syngene Job Opening. chemistry Jobs. Syngene Hiring chemistry candidates. candidates are required at Syngene. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Research Associate /Sr Research Associate
Department of Discovery Synthesis
Job Id (8035)
Qualification & Experience:
Master’s in Chemistry 1 to 4 years of relevant experience. Computer literate (MS office application) Good oral and written communication skills. General knowledge of laboratory equipment. Fundamental scientific/technical knowledge.
Advanced theoretical & experimental knowledge of Organic Chemistry has an understanding of organic synthesis and the ability to interpret analytical data. Demonstrates competence in relevant technical aspects of chemistry which allows working independently. Communicates scientific ideas and information in an appropriate and timely manner, including small group discussions. Has proficiency in writing skills. Can be able to document technical procedures and results. Has a basic understanding of organic synthesis and the ability to interpret analytical data.
Key behaviors to be demonstrated for success in the role:
- Maintains safe laboratory practices.
- Maintains laboratory notebooks in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Possesses a good understanding of experimental design, the underlying scientific principles, and the significance of results. Proficient in a variety of experimental techniques.
- Designs optimizes or adapts experimental protocols.
- Interprets results and identifies, troubleshoots and solves technical problems. Draw conclusion from the experiment and begin to apply theoretical knowledge to solve scientific problems.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to improve personal and group laboratory practices and proactive in troubleshooting technical problems. Takes action to address problems beyond assigned responsibilities.
- Volunteers for team assignments on a regular basis. Begin to proactively seek assistance from other scientists to solve the problem. Operate laboratory equipment independently.
- Shares responsibility and workload with other team members.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and co-workers. Develops and delivers presentation and defends work.
- Provides the benefit of experience to actively promote the development of lab colleagues. Provide constructive feedback as appropriate
Scientific knowledge/technical skill: Design experiments and protocols on given experimental pattern. Complete experiments independently / under supervision.
Lead strategically: Understand the goals: Displays basic understanding of assigned work and department goals
Drive performance: Deliver results with high integrity while focusing on execution. Take ownership of deliverables.
Innovate: Seize the opportunity when they arise. Highlight issues and inform the supervisor.
Embrace teamwork: Active participation in team meetings and activities. Build and maintain trust, Work cooperatively with respect for others
Communicate directly: Communicate appropriate information directly to the reporting manager.
Develop & Energize people: Develop self. Seek and incorporate feedback.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Associate Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.