Unilever Pharma Job Opening – Pharma R&D Associate Job Opening
Unilever Pharma Job Opportunity with the biggest company Unilever. Unilever invites chemistry and pharma candidates for the post of R&D Associate to work in the Research and development department. Candidates interested in a career in research and development can apply for this job post.
Job Title: R & D Associate/Sr. R & D Associate
- Basic appreciation of Research & Development with respect to consumer-centric product design
- In-depth understanding of consumer insights and market needs & ability to use it for product design
- Preferably experience of different formats – powder/liquids/emulsions
- Carry out standard pilot plant scale experiments/ trials and establish scale up feasibility.
- Plan, execute and report Main Plant Trials in Factories
- Draw conclusions from trials, prepare summary reports.
- Must be competent to communicate with external/internal non-R&D teams
- Cross-functional interaction and coordination to manage network
- Presentation and explanation of results for the team
- Reports test/trial results according to unit standard
- Time Management for getting all pilot plant and storage activities completed on time
- Interactions with key suppliers on open innovation projects
Education – At least Pharmaceutical
Work experience – 2-5 experience in Processing/Product development. Previous experience in R&D preferred. Candidates in Supply Chain having exposure to process development are also welcome.
Required Professional skills
- Proactive attitude, team player
- Analytical mindset
- Physical chemistry
- Engineering skills on process design
- Statistics – Design of Experiments (optional)
- Good communication skills / Presentation skills
- Knowledge on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Editor’s Note: Unilever Pharma Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.