Syngene Pharma Research Associate Post – M Pharma Candidates Apply
Syngene Pharma Jobs – Associate Post Available. Research Associate vacancy for M Pharma candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all at Rasayanika.com
Job Title Formulation Development Scientist- Parenteral/Injectables
Position Sr.Research Associate
Required Educational Qualification M.Pharma
Required work experience 1-2 years
Job Location Bangalore
- Hands on experience with injectable dosage forms is a must.
- Complex injectables a plus
Responsible for pre-formulation and formulation development, stability studies, scale-up and tech transfer of drug product based on the scope of projects.
Job Description-Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate documentation for projects as per Syngene policy.
- Compilation and interpretation of results and report writing
- Manage laboratory notebook for all concerned projects. Compile and manage data and write protocols, reports as required.
- Project Planning- Oral solid Dosage forms
- Ensure proper planning and availability of resources for seamless execution of projects
- Manage project related supplies of API, raw materials, packaging components as required
- Project Execution- Oral solid Dosage forms
- Conduct literature search for research purposes
- Execute projects related to pre-formulation, formulation and process development, scale up, Technology transfer and cGMP manufacturing of clinical supplies.
- Plan and execute stability studies
- Ensure seamless execution of projects as per committed timelines.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for challenges within projects
- Interact with cross functional teams (chemistry, analytical etc.) for execution of projects.
- Effectively co-ordinate between teams for cross functional activities
- Compliance and Adherence to all Syngene quality systems
- Compliance to Syngene EHSS policies and systems
Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Support for preparation of SOPs, ECCs (Equipment Clearing Checklist), EOPs, IOPs
- Provide on the job training to operators and casuals
- Support for client visits and audits
Editor’s Note: Syngene Pharma Research Associate Syngene Pharma Jobs – Associate Scientist Post Available, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs. Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.