CSIR-CFTRI Pharma Jobs 2019 – Pharma Project Assistant
CSIR-CFTRI Pharma Jobs Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (One) position of Project Assistant Level-I, initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Deciphering the mode of action of a sleep-inducing seed oil-a potent and safe alternate to sleeping pills” (GAP-0566) funded by SERB, tenable at the Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-I
No.of posts: 1 (One)
Eligibility: First class in B.Pharm/M.Pharm with good academic records.
Salary: Rs.15, 000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Desirable: Experience in handling experimental rodents is desirable.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 13.12.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for
SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
2. The engagement of PA-I is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum
period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim
whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in
CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the PA-I will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail
address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in
support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Malathi
Srinivasan, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI
Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 13.12.2019.
Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in
Last Date To Apply: 13.12.2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Pharmaceutical science job opening 2019, Project Assistant Job opening 2019, Project Assistant jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.