Chemistry Jobs @ Royal Society of Chemistry | Programme Executive
Royal Society of Chemistry invites candidates with a degree in chemistry domain for the post of Programme Executive. Candidates having experience in Research and development field may apply for this job post online. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Programme Executive
Eligibility: degree in the chemical sciences or an equivalent qualification
- Good written and spoken English.
- Evidence of working with schools.
- Experience of working in the field of outreach, science education, science communication is desirable
- An understanding of high school level education and a breadth of knowledge of the education systems in India.
- An awareness and understanding of the various types of school operating within India.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Team working skills, and the ability to work independently and be able to adapt to new circumstances.
- Good organisational skills; ideally possess good project management skills and experience.
- Computer and IT systems literate
This role demands a proactive professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your objectives will be to support the current delivery of the Teacher Development programme and Salters’ Chemistry Camps in India, whilst planning and managing the transition to a more sustainable model for the future.
- Liaising and developing contacts with universities/colleges/schools of higher education forTeacher Training programme and Chemistry Camps
- Supporting the network of Teacher Developers recruited to the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme to deliver the trainings and for quality assurance
- Assisting and co-ordinating the delivery of Chemistry camps
- Travel to each camp venue to make sure the delivery of the Camp activities
- Building and maintaining relations with relevant partners to assist with the promotion, delivery of the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme
- Help to maintain accurate records, forecast annual and monitor actual expenditure. Operate within agreed budgets and timelines spend of the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme
- Managing your own work to meet agreed deadlines and progress of the Teacher Training programme and Chemistry Camps to ensure delivery targets and deadlines are met
- Write activity/program reports, documentation of the activities
Editor’s Note: Chemical Science jobs, Chemical science job opening, Chemistry jobs 2019, jobs for chemical science students, Chemistry Jobs @ Royal Society of Chemistry | Programme Executive, Royal Society of Chemistry, Programme Executive, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.