Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Chemistry Job Notification 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee invites postgraduate M.Sc. in Chemistry with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Msc Chemistry job opening at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this post online. Check out all the details relevant to the job below:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details are given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator Dr. Kalyan K. Sadhu, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology. Roorkee.
Project Title: Combination of nanomaterials and small molecules for detection of amyloid beta peptides aggregation at a nanomolar concentration
Sponsor of the project DST Nanomission
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET score and consistently good
academic record. Preference will be given to candidates with prior knowledge of project related field.
Emoluments Rs. 25,000/- p.m.+ HRA as per rule
Duration One year from the date of joining and extendable up to three years upon satisfactory performance
Job description: Organic and nanomaterial syntheses and fluorescence measurements in presence of amyloid beta peptides
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear fbr the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal lnvestigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
.Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies ofdegree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/S’f candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
The interview will be held at 11:00 am on 26.03.2019 at the Office of the HOD, Department of Chemistry
View Main Notification