PI Industries Freshers Job – Chemist Post Vacancy Apply Online
Chemistry MSc. PI Industries MSc Chemistry Postgraduate chemistry candidates are invited for job opening 2020 for the post of Research Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.
Business Division: CSM Agchem
Department: RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Position Title: Jr./Sr. and Research Scientist
Reporting to (Title): TL/Sr. TL/Group Leader
- The Position will be responsible for the development of the assigned project within a given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes a thorough literature survey, bench-scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of a developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
- To understand the objective of project/chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ manpower / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Bench-scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for the execution of experiments
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
- Use test of RM’
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale-up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participate in problem-solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
Master/Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
0-8 Industrial Experience.
Industry to be Hired from
Agro chemicals/fine chemicals/ pharma-API/ Specialty chemicals.
- Analytical Skills
- Route Scouting
- Literature Search
- Data Management
- Lab Experience
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to team members/juniors
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge as per the role requirement
Editor’s Note: PI Industries Freshers Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.