Indian Oil Latest 2019 Bsc Chemistry Job – 16 Openings
Indian Oil Latest 2019 Bsc Chemistry Job – 16 Openings. Bsc Chemistry job opening @ Indian Oil. Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Bsc Chemistry candidates for 16 post vacancy Junior Engineering Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst respectively. Check out all the details on the same below:
Post Code: 201
Job Title: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Eligibility: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. Chemistry
Eligible Trade: Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant) Discipline-Chemical/ Technician Apprentice,Discipline–Chemica
Post Code: Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
Eligibility: BSc Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry
Eligible Trade: Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline-Chemical
- Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years of age for General Candidate as on 31.01.2019
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved position shall be allowed.
- Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC/ST.
- A PwBD candidate availing of only age relaxation (no relaxation in eligibility qualification marks/in written test qualifying marks) shall be considered against unreserved vacancy in order of merit in the select list before being considered against a reserved seat
Date of reckoning Eligibility criteria:
The date for the purposes of possession of qualification, successful completion of apprenticeship training and meeting age criteria, etc shall be 31.01.2019.
Pay & Perks:
Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, other allowances/benefits including HRA,
subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), medical facilities,
Productivity/Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme, Group Saving Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance, Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., shall be applicable to the as per Corporation Rules.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks assigned to it.
- Candidates securing a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test may qualify for
Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD category against the reserved positions.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to send the duly filled in Application Form supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Qualification/Experience/Age/Caste/ Apprenticeship Certificate issued by BR etc.) to the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), HR Department, Barauni Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar-851117 on or before 04.02.2019 through Ordinary Post.
- Candidates should superscribe Advertisement Number and Name of the Post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Incomplete application, not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents, Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test for verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the website www.iocl.com or over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website and check their emails regularly.
Last Date To Apply: 4-02-2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Bsc Chemistry jobs, Central Government jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs at IOCL, IOCL jobs, Bsc Jobs, Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Indian Oil Recruitment, Follow Rasayanika on social Media for Chemistry and Pharma jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest Chemistry and Pharma jobs.