Allopathy Pharmacist Post Vacancy @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Allopathy Pharmacist Post Vacancy @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. Career @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. Pharmacist Post @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. Pharma jobs @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 04
Eligibility: Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration*.Should be registered with Pharmacy Council. Skill Tests apply.
Salary: Rs.23000/-per month (all inclusive)
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 18.12.2018 to 01.01.2019 till 1800 Hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online Application methodology will be available on the online application site at Frequently Asked Question (FAQ).
- Before registering/submitting their applications on the website candidates should
possess the following
a. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
b. Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year)
c. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph (20-50 kb size of jpeg/jpg
file type) of the candidate with a white background along with a signature of the
candidate (10-20 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) again with a white background just
below the photograph.
- No Changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications
from a candidate, the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
- Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked
- All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination (CBT) admit cards/call letter for skill test etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.
- The data provided by candidates at every stage of the selection process should be factual and correct as this will become part of selection criteria and the same cannot be changed by them at a later stage. Candidates providing wrong/ false data will be responsible for the consequences including termination (If appointed) apart from legal action by ONGC at any stage.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy these essential requirements before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/ call letter for Skill Tests etc. to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment
processor after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found
false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Requests for change of mailing address, test center/category/discipline as declared in the
online application, will not be entertained.
- The Print out of Registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting
or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their Registration Slip/ Admit Card/ Call letter for Skill
Tests etc. for future reference.
- Candidates in the employment of Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to
produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill test/verification of documents/ Joining.
Duration: Contract period will commence from the date of joining till 30.06.2020.
Last Date To Apply: 1st January 2019