Multiple Job Opening @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Multiple Job Opening @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Career @ Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited is hiring candidates on basis of Gate Score 2019Check out all the details for the same below:
Job Title: AEE (Production)-Chemical
Eligibility: Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Gate Subject & Code: Chemical Engineering (CH)
Job Title: AEE (Reservoir)
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks( Gate subject & code: Chemistry (CY) ) / Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks ( Gate subject & code: Chemical Engineering (CH)).
Job Title: Chemist
Identified suitable for PWD: OA, OL
Eligibility: Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks
Gate subject & code: Chemistry (CY)
The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
The selection process will comprise of the following:
- GATE-2019: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts are required to apply and appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019.
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification for the advertised posts is required to apply and appear in the GATE-2019 subjects strictly as indicated above para 1.1.Essential Qualification & GATE Subject with Code under Eligibility Criteria.
- The GATE-2019 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
How To Apply:
- Candidates will have to separately apply online to ONGC for which Link will be activated on www.ongcindia.comin March/April 2019.
- The exact date and period of go-live of online application registration site will be intimated by a notification on the website of ONGC (www.ongcindia.com) in due course. Candidates are required to visit www.ongcindia.com regularly to get the updates.
- Activation of link on www.ongcindia.com for filling up of online application of ONGC : March 2019
- Announcement of GATE-2019 Results: 16 th March 2019
View Main Notification