Govt Chemistry & Pharma Job @ IPC – Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
IPC – Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission jobs for chemistry and pharma candidates. IPC – Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is recruiting for Pharmacopoeial Associate position as per the details given below:
Job Title: Pharmacopoeial Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs 30000.00/month
- Essential : M. Pharm or M.Sc in Chemistry or Biotechnology or Microbiology from recognised university with one year of experience in Drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Desirable : Proficiency in Computer Applications.
How to Apply:
Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of following posts at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Regional Office, Hyderabad. The candidates are required to attend the Walk-in interview on 12th April 2018. The candidates should produce original copies of all educational certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview. The engagements will be made purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended based on evaluation of their performance.
- Educational certificates (Original)
- Experience certificates (Original)
- An updated Resume
- 4 Passport size Photographs
- Aadhar Card (Original)
- One set copy of all original documents
Note: No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview and candidates are requested to report to the venue by 10:00 A.M. latecomers are not entertained.
- Date of Interview – 12th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00A.M
- Venue of Interview -IPC Regional Office, Hyderabad, CDSCO Zonal Office Hyderabad