All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Job Title: Senior Executive
- Responsibility includes calibration of all process and field instruments. Validation of all instruments.
- Preparation of Calibration schedules.
- Carryout the calibration as per the prepared and approved schedule.
- Ensure that instruments are always in Calibrated state.
- Take corrective actions in case of instruments going out of limits.
- Preparation of SOP`s and SOI`s.
- Maintenance of all utilities, manufacturing equipment’s and monitoring / indicating equipment’s.
- Carryout the validation in instruments/ equipment’s in related areas.
- Documentation and upkeep of records pertaining to equipment’s/ instrument maintenance.
- Modification/ automation of existing E&I systems from time to time.