CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
` (NABL) Organization)
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW/
PROJECT ASSISTANT LEVEL-II
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.1/2018
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) position of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Level-II initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Anaerobic co-digestion of FOG (Fats, Oils &
Grease) containing sludge from dairy industry using novel pre-treatment and integration with membrane bioreactor for zero discharge” (GAP-0520) funded by DST New Delhi, tenable at the Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant (Level II)
Name of the Project : “Anaerobic co-digestion of FOG (Fats, Oils & Grease) containing sludge from dairy industry using novel pre-treatment and integration with membrane bioreactor for zero discharge” (GAP-0520)
- For JRF Rs.25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA.
- For PA-II Rs.25,000/-per month Consolidated.
First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology (NET or equivalent qualification is mandatory for JRF else will be eligible for PA-II)
M.Tech. Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years for JRF and 30 years for PA-II of age as on 15.02.2018 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
2. The engagement of JRF/PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim
whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the JRF/PA-II will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI
is mandatory at the time of interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. S N Mudliar, Principal Scientist, Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email:[email protected]) on or before 15.02.2018. Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com.
Applications received after the due date (15.02.2018) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Application Deadline – on or before 15.02.2018