INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus : Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road,
Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution
established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high
quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Project Fellow/Assistant
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometric imaging for rapid molecular diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
Principal Investigator: Dr. Shibdas Banerjee ([email protected])
- Essential : M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Desirable : Candidates having experience in mass spectrometry, organic chemistry, biochemistry, analytical chemistry
How to Apply:
1. The application form for applying for the above mentioned position(s) is given below this advertisement.
2. Applicants should send their duly filled & signed application (converted into PDF) via email to the email ID’s mentioned in the last column of the above given table.
3. Please mention the name of the Post & the Project Investigator in the subject line. No other form of application will be accepted
4. The last date of receipt of applications is 17.00 hrs of February 16, 2018.
5. The details of further selection process will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via email only.
6. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of further selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of further selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
The last date of receipt of applications is 17.00 hrs of February 16, 2018.