The Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi
The Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites application from the candidates for the post of the Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) possessing excellent academic background with following Essential and Desirable Qualification on purely temporary and time bound basis.
Job Title: Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF)
No. of Posts: 1
- Essential : Ph.D. Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate in the relevant area (Ceramic Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science) OR Ph.D. thesis submission certificate*
- *Such candidate needs to produce their Ph.D. Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate within 06 months from the date of appointment (in case of selection).
- Desirable : Research experience in the area of solid state and chemical synthesis of glass, ceramic and/or composite materials. Along with material characterization through X-ray diffraction, electron microscopy FTIR or other relevant techniques of optical, electrical, electrochemical are desired.
How to Apply:
- Application should include CV of the applicant, One-page summary of Ph.D. work, brief research proposal, letters of recommendation from Ph.D. supervisor and one-set of self attested copies of publication and copy of all certificates.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis and waiting for evaluation may also be appointed if they have enough evidence of their research skills and no objection of the supervisor. Such candidate needs to produce their Ph.D. Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate within 06 months from the date of appointment (in case of selection).
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures will be out right rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
- Application along with the relevant enclosures should reach to Prof. Devendra Kumar, Department of Ceramic Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi221005 (India) latest by ………….
- The envelope should be superscribed with the Post Code applied for.
- The applications should be sent by registered /Speed post as per the guidelines so as reach by February 15th. 2018 at the following address.
PDF-004/17-18 (No. of vacancy -01)
Professor Dr. Devendra Kumar,
Department of Ceramic Engineering,
e-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline : by February 15th. 2018