Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
Job Title: Officer – Production
- Responsible for Carrying out product filling activities in shifts as per Standard Operation Procedure.
- Carry out finished product and packaging material movement as per schedule and ensuring no-line stoppage, report abnormalities to shift supervisor and support in trouble shooting
- Maintaining records for filling activities and production through log-sheets, logbooks and SAP.
- Maintain Safety Health Environment standards in product filling area and other areas of plant.
- Diploma in Chemical, Petro chemical, Polymer, Rubber.
- Minimum 3 Years relevant experience
- Should have hands on experience on handling hazardous chemicals, automated filling systems operations and material movement activities in chemical plants.
- Knowledge of fire fighting, first aid measures, emergency preparedness and functional skills.