INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous
Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of
India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Metal oxide and sulfide based nanostructures for Charge storage applications
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
Salary: Rs. 36,000/- + 30% HRA per month
Job Description: Novel nanosynthesis of materials for battery and pseudocapacitor applications.
- Ph.D in Physics / Chemistry / Materials Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in masters program.
- Hands on experience in the synthesis of metal oxides and sulfide nanostructures for energy conversion and storage applications
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before December 13, 2017. Please mention “Research Associate, Proj. Code: 30116233” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Application Deadline – DECEMBER 13, 2017