(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navaratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also ranks at 384 in fortune global 500 list and 48 in Platts top 250 Global Energy Companies in the year 2016.]
Job Title : RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
No. of Posts : 1
Age Limit: 32 years or below as on 20 November 2017. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy
Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives
- To prepare project proposal including work plan on the specific research topic
assigned to the candidate.
- To carryout research activities on the specific topic including literature search, set up
experimental facilities, if required, carryout experimental/ pilot/ simulation studies.
- Interpret results and undertake studies for further development/ improvement.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Carryout any other activities that are assigned from time to time.
- Organic / Analytical (spectroscopy/Chromatography/mass
- Physical / Polymer Chemistry
- Heterogeneous Catalysis / Nano materials (experience in synthesis of
catalysts, characterization and hydrocarbon conversion preferred).
Application Instructions :
1.Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Visit Engagement of Fixed Term Research Associates at HP Green R&D Centre Bengaluru under ‘Currently open Job advertisements’. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo
(in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV (including brief description of PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling online application form.
2. Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and Detailed CV.
3. Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
4. Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form , affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
5. Candidates with multiple applications for same discipline are liable to be rejected.
6. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
- Interested candidates should only apply online on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com under Career Opportunities section.
- Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Candidates may write to e-mail: [email protected] for any further queries and information.
Application Deadline – 11 December 2017