All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Job Title: Jr. Executive – QC
No. of Posts: 1
Location : IND – Aurangabad
Job ID : 1610391
1) Conduct quality control tests including instrumental and chemical.
2) Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
3) Well experienced about chromatographic analysis ( HPLC &; GC)
4) Aware about Empower and other analytical software’s
5) Aware about operation of UV/ IR/SOR.
Qualifications: M.Sc. (Chemistry) or B. Pharma / M. Pharma &; having 5 – 8 years of hands of experience on “Analytical testing including instrumental and chemical analysis”