Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) on a plain paper for the following temporary post in the research project entitled “Effect of Ionic Liquids on Different Phases of Protein Fibril Formation” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB).
Job Title : JRF
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Effect of Ionic Liquids on Different Phases of Protein Fibril Formation”
Duration : One year (extendable)
Emoluments for the position : @ Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Duration : Appointment will be initially made for one year and can be further extended to the end of the project tenure based on performance
Qualifications : M.Sc. in Biological / Chemical Sciences related subjects with NET/GATE qualification (essential)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate should submit his/her application as per the attached format with all the details of academic qualification and experiences (if any).
- Please mention your E-mail ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- The short listed candidates will be informed over e-mail for further interview.
- Please note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and for the duration of the project. There is no right for claiming any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
- The application in the attached format should be submitted along with CV to: [email protected] Pse mention: “Application for JRF position” in the subject line
Last date for the receipt of applications is 14, Sep-2017.