Advertisement No . 14/2017
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS
Job Title – Assistant Chemist
Vacancy No. – 17071403222
Probation – 2 years
Head Quarter – Central Ground Water Board, Central Head Quarter, Faridabad (Haryana) 121001 with All India Service Liabilities.
Ministry/Administration – Ministry of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
Department/Office – Other
Organization – Central Ground Water Board
Age – Not exceeding 30 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/UT Government Servant upto five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’.
Pay Scale – As per 7th CPC- Level-8 in the Pay Matrix. (Pre-revised pay scale in PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-). (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.48,553/-plus D.A. p.m. approximately).
Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Note- 1 Equivalent degrees to the degrees mentioned above are M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
Note- 2 Qualification are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Experience – Two years experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry.
1.Chemical analysis of water samples including trace elements, heavy metals, organic compounds. Compilation of analytical data of water sample for data quality, computerization of chemical data.
2.Preparation of water quality reports, submission of progress reports, taking up field chemical analysis for specific studies.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 10.08.2017
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 11.08.2017.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
Prescribed Last Date (Online Recruitment Application):- 10-08-2017
- Instructions for Filling Online Recruitment Application
- Prescribed Performae for Documents / Certificates
- Advertisement in its entirety