Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. IIT Indore has world-class research programmes. The institute focuses on cutting-edge interdisciplinary research. Primary research areas in the School of Engineering are Algorithms and Theoretical Computer Science, Semiconductor Devices Physics and Technology, Si/SOI Technology, Thin Film Technology, VLSI/ULSI Circuit and System Design, Bio-medical Signal Processing, Manufacturing Process Selection and Process Parameters Optimization, Micro-machining and Nano-finishing Processes, etc. As of August 2015, IIT Indore leads all the new IITs in terms of total citations as well as h-index. The institute has been successful in securing 82 externally sponsored research projects worth over Rs.220 million.
Job Title: Project Fellow-I (PF-I)
Work Location: Indore
Project Title: “Role of Boron passivated 1D NiO nanostructures in the next generation charge/energy storage devices”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Rupesh S. Devan, Discipline of MEMS, Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Funding Agency: UGC-DAE CSR
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 years as on 28/06/2017, and possible relaxation as per UGCDAE CSR rules and regulations.
Stipend: As per norms (Rs.14,000 + 20% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with materials science as specialization
- The candidate is expected to have expertise in at least two of the followings:
1. Experience in the synthesis of 1D metal-oxide nanostructures via hydrothermal or metal vapour deposition techniques.
2. Characterization of 1D nanomaterial using XRD, FESEM, TEM, UV-Vis, XPS, etc.
3. Experience in electrochemical measurements such as CV, CC and EIS.
Interested candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview along with valid photographic identity card, detailed curriculum vitae (CV) (with address, phone number, email id, date of birth, qualifications mentioned), self-attested copies of certificates, and reprints of publications if any.
- Date of Interview: 28.06.17
- Venue of Interview: IIT Indore, Simrol, Khandwa Road, Indore 453552