National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in the year 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programs for qualitative improvement in school education. NCERT plays a major role in promoting and aiding the collaborative research in areas related to school education. NCERT has comprehensive extension program in which departments of the National Institute of Education (NIE), CIET, Regional Institutes of Education (RIEs), Central Institute of Vocational Education (CIVE) are engaged in extension activities. Several programs are organized in rural and backward areas to reach out to functionaries in these areas.
Job Title: Lab Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Work Location: Bhopal
Age Limit: Below 30 years as on 01.06.2017
Salary: Rs.17, 000/- p.m.
- BSc with PCM/CBZ or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the handling of Mechanical/Electrical, Science Instruments, and Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- The candidates already in jobs should bring no objection certificate from present employer.
- No TA or conveyance charges will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Candidates should bring the application along with recent passport size photograph, original documents and a set of photocopy of mark sheets, Caste Certificate for belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
- All eligible candidates are required to bring filled in Application form (link provided below) along with their bio-data along with recent passport size photograph affixed on it.
- Originals and a set of attested copy of marks sheets, copy of caste certificates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category is to be produced at the time of Interview.
• Date of Interview: 23.06.17
• Time of Interview: 2.00 pm-3.00 pm
• Venue of Interview: Principal’s Office, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal-462013 (M.P.)