Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programs of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu. In 2016, RCB was recognized as an Institution of National Importance by the Parliament of India.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Work Location: Faridabad
Project Title: “Targeting ubiquitin proteasome system for the anticancer drug development: A peptide based inhibitor design, synthesis and evaluation”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Tushar Kanti Maiti, Associate Professor.
Fellowship: Rs. 25, 000/- + 30% HRA per month
- M.Sc. in Organic chemistry/M. Pharm (Medicinal Chemistry) degree with minimum 60% marks with valid GATE/NET certificate.
- Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the mentioned time and venue with duly filled application form whose link is provided below.
• Date of Interview: 3.07.17
• Time of Interview: 10.00 am
• Venue of Interview: Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad 121001, Haryana. Phone: 129-2848800.