Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world.
Job Title – Analyst – Sales Force Effectiveness
Experience – 3 – 5 Years
Location – Mumbai
Job Description –
- Provide national and sub-national reporting and analyses to support the broad commercial organization and the senior sales and marketing management team.
- Provide a wide variety of ad hoc support for sales operations and sales management; include complex modeling and professionally packages presentations.
- Assist in market potential analytics, territory and sales force sizing exercises, including the aggregation of data from a variety of disparate sources & systems into databases and models for data-driven decision making.
- Participate in customer level analyses, including HCO and HCP valuation, segmentation, and targeting.
- Ensuring proper documentation and control of processes.
- Create and support a robust suite of copay, rebate, and other brand analytics. This includes copay program tracking, ROI measurement, benefit design, price sensitivity analyses and coverage gap studies.
- Develops seamless, collaborative, cross-functional approaches to problem solving and holistic cross-customer analysis
- Sales Force Effectiveness:
- Coordinating sales force size & structure analyses, as required based on business need.
- Develop single brand and portfolio optimization with brand teams incorporating Competitive Intelligence and expected market events. Integrate into call planning and team capacity tactics.
- Govern well-controlled and documented processes for call planning and targeting, ensuring adherence to regulatory and compliance policies/standards to ensure readiness for internal/external audits and reviews.
- Utilize expertise in univariate and multivariate techniques, including General and Generalized Linear Models, Decision Trees, Structural Equation Modeling, variable reduction (EFA, PCA) Clustering.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization