Lubrizol Corporation is a provider of speciality chemicals for the transportation, industrial, and consumer markets.
Designation: Account Manager India (Sales) – LifeSciences
Location: Mumbai, India, IN, 400079
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Title: Associate Manager/ Manager-Pharma
Department: LifeScience Polymers (LSP)
Reports to: Associate Head Sales LSP
To develop and grow the Pharma Solutions business of Lubrizol LifeSciences by being aware of customer needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Business Development for Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Pharmaceutical R&D and purchase personnel of customers:
- Promotion of Innovative product concepts, effective formulation solutions and technical support and support commercialization effort in a timely way
- Deliver constant high double digit growth
- Provide the right feedback to R&D and Tech services for development of new products and / or technologies to help grow the business.
- Build –up effective pipeline of products and projects to support growth
- Distributor Support
- External: Distributors: Support the distributors with identifying customers, providing commercial support, training and also technical support.
- Effective Reporting and database maintenance
- Effective feedback for business planning
- Presentation to customers
- Interaction with Pharma R & D scientist
- Interaction with Purchase person of Pharma customers
- Generating new projects with Pharma customers
- Effective feedback for Business Planning
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- Qualification: “Bachelor of Pharmacy” from reputed institute
- Minimum 4-6 year experience in sales ( Pharma formulation experience will be preferred, Hands-on R&D experience of 1-2 years will be added benefit)
- Good command over English
- Good command over Computer usage
- Willing to travel extensively
- The candidate should be a self-starter and should possess skills to handle customers independently on a day to day basis.
- The job also involves very good co-ordination with the other team members.