Apotex Inc., founded in 1974, is the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company. We employ over 6,000 people worldwide in research, development, manufacturing and distribution. We produce more than 300 generic pharmaceuticals in approximately 4000 dosages and formats and export to over 115 countries around the globe.
Job Title – Trainee Analytical R&D
Openings – 10
Experience – 0 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.Sc
1. Should be a M. Pharma post graduate with specialization in Pharmaceutics or Pharmaceutical Analysis or Pharma chemistry.
2. Should have completed his/her Graduation or Post Graduation from a reputed pharmacy college. (either tier I or tier II)
3. Should have minimum 65% of marks in 10th, 12th ,Graduation and Post-Graduation.
4. Should be a pass out from 2016 batch only.
Interview Process :-
1. HR Screening
2. Written Exam
3. Technical round of interview
4. Final round of interview
Required Documents: Candidates are requested to carry 2 copies of resume, passport size photograph, and photocopy of educational certificates.
Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd, Plot No. 1&2, Bommasandra Industrial Area, 4th Phase, Jigani Link Road. Bangalore – 560099
Time: 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM