Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Position : Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
No of openings : 10
Experience : 2-7 years
Location : Bengaluru
Desired Profile : B.Sc – Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy; M.Sc – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description :
- Expertise in Analytical Method development, Method Validation, Method transfers and stability studies (API, Solid Orals and parenteral formulation) by using HPLC, UPLC, GC – with EMPOWER -3
- Excellent knowledge in cGMP, ICH , USP and regulatory requirements and good oral & written communication skills.
- Working experience in 21 CFR part 11 compliance & GLPs will be an added advantages.
- Expertise in handling instruments like HPLC, UPLC, dissolution and GC
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme