Govt Job with Approx CTC 16.8 L p.a @ Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Government research careers for candidates with a background in Msc Chemistry at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited July 2018 Recruitment for MSc chemistry candidates. Below are the details:
Job Title: officer
No.of vacancies: 29
Salary Grade: A
Age Limit: 30 years
Min Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic)
Minimum Experience: 2 years
S/G(A): Scale of Pay:₹60000-₹180000
Approx. CTC*(in lakhs): ₹16.8
Role: Quality Control Officer
Work Experience/ Job Specifications:
Minimum 2 years post qualification relevant experience in a chemical testing laboratory on testing/ analysis/ R&D/ Quality Control etc. Experience in testing of Petroleum Products will be an added advantage. (Fuel, Lube, Grease etc).
Stationary Lab (Job responsibilities will include but not limited to): Officer shall need to execute various scientific analysis according to widespread national/international criteria to assess the standard of Petroleum raw materials, in-process substances, and finished goods and guarantee compliance with the established standards in a Quality Control Lab. Officer also will be asked to keep the Laboratory’s Quality System, manage lab administrative responsibilities, execute actions in petroleum QC labs and needed to promote decent customer connection.
Mobile Lab (Job responsibilities will include but not limited to): Officer will have to execute gas grade checks of petroleum products in accord with national/international criteria and required to run Mobile Laboratories. These mobile labs are outfitted with different mobile analyzers and are needed to travel across different nations. The mobile lab officers are needed to perform on-site analysis of oil products.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can Apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 31.07.2018. No other mean/mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 0001 hrs on 31.07.2018 to 23:59 hrs on 31.08.2018.
- Step 1: Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Careers. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / jif format less than 500 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Step 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest
passport size photograph along with the online application form.
- Step 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that
this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the
selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
- Step 4: Choose the option for Payment of Application & Processing Fee as detailed above
- For Payment through challan at SBI and through Debit/ Credit card please refer the detailed
the procedure explained under ‘PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE’.
N.B: Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details
filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t.
personal/ any other details, later on.
- Interested candidates should just apply online on the site www.hindustanpetroleum.combelow Career Opportunities section. Any additional corrigendum/addendum will be uploaded just on our site www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Any further corrigendum/addendum would be uploaded only on our website
Commencement of online application: 31st Jul 2018
Last date of online application: 31st Aug 2018
View Main Notification