Associate Scientist – Invitro ADME BA (55273)
Requisition ID 55273 – Posted 11/28/2023 – India
Syngene (www.syngeneintl.com) is an innovation-led contract research, development and manufacturing organization offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply.
At Syngene, safety is at the heart of everything we do personally and professionally. Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures and SOPs, in letter and spirit.
Mandatory expectation for all roles as per Syngene safety guidelines:
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to company’s integrity & quality standards
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self.
- Compliance to Syngene’s quality standards at all times.
A highly motivated individual with strong interest in in vivo/ in vitro bioanalysis is required for SARC (Syngene Amgen Research center) collaboration. In this position, candidate will perform compound screening to support drug discovery.
- Carryout method development for NCE’s in biological matrices to support PK/TK studies.
- Well versed with processing techniques like LLE, SPE and protein precipitation.
- Carryout sample processing from biological matrices including but not limited to plasma, serum, blood etc for bioanalysis. Adequate troubleshooting knowledge is required.
- Develop adequate LC-MS/MS methods for Bioanalysis to support drug discovery assays.
- WATSON and WinNonlin handling experience is an added advantage.
- Support routine LC-MS/MS maintenance by coordinating with internal / external stakeholders.
- Knowledge on TOF based instruments will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and effective communication and documentation skills is desired.
- Adherence to Good Research practices of the organization.
Educational Qualification: MSc (Chemistry/ Analytical chemistry)/M. Pharm from reputed university.
Work Experience: 4-7 years in industry.
- Proficiency in LC-MS/MS bioanalysis and aware of basic instrument maintenance.
- Should conduct bioanalysis of In-vivo (PK/TK)/In-vitro ADME samples using LC-MS/MS.
Good inter-personal skills, excellent oral & written communication skills.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.