Pfizer Pharmacy Executive Job – Apply Online
Pfizer is a leading pharmaceutical company committed to improving the health and well-being of people around the world. As a Pharmacy Executive, you will play a pivotal role in achieving sales targets and promoting Pfizer’s products in the assigned geographical territory.
Job Title: Health care Executive
Locations: India – Secunderabad
Time Type: Full-time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: 4901209
1. Strategic/ Policy
– Ensure achievement of Sales budgets for the assigned geographical territory
– Develop a clear understanding of his/her role as a responsible Officer of the Company and apply the knowledge, experience and skills to achieve the defined objectives for the position and the team.
– Review and discuss his/her plans for the achievement of territory’s sales budget each month (overall and product wise). Seek the assistance of the District Manager in formulating sales strategy.
– Conduct sales analytics to identify areas / stakeholders to be focused upon for driving business growth in the territory
– Provide inputs to the District Manager to help him validate the sales forecast or the rolling sales plan as per the defined frequency
– Provide inputs to the District Manager to helphim manage salvage net to maintain it at an acceptable level
– Jointly with the District Manager, classify the medical practitioners in his/her territory in three categories A, B and C in the descending order of importance, A being the most important and C the least.
– Schedule the frequency of calls on the doctors depending on their criticality with respect to achievement of the sales targets for the district
– Deliver promotional messages tailored to each customer’s need so as to maximize sales
– Strictly adhere to coverage plans and frequency
– Strictly adhere to all applicable Pfizer policies and procedures.
2. Operational / Process
– Regularly visit chemists in the area to ensure the sale of Pfizer’s products, collect information on the sales of competitor’s products and regularly update the team about this data
– Stay updated on the competitors’ activities through personal visits to wholesalers and retailers. Maintain regular contacts with medical practitioners, consultants, chemists, and wholesalers.
– Book orders from the retailers to ensure adequate availability of products to meet the market demand. Also, ensure the display of point-of-sale promotion material display in retailers’ stores in line with the promotion plan
– Ensure thorough pre-call planning and ask for the assistance of the District Manager wherever necessary.
– Prepare and implement a special schedule for doctors’ visits/calls at the time of a new product launch or sales campaign etc. using special presentation and promotional materials in line with the sales strategy
– Carry meticulous one-to-one detailing of the product bringing to the doctor’s attention the special features/benefits of the product, its proven efficacy, new research and clinical findings etc.
– Follow the approved tour program.
– Prepare and send daily reports as per the defined process on his/her day-to-day activities mentioning in detail about the calls made on the doctors clinics and hospitals.
– Maintain contacts with nursing homes, clinics, and hospitals in his/her territory. Collect the data on the annual budget for medicines with respect to each of the hospitals, their mode of purchase, rate contract, and drug committee members
– Forward adverse events and product complaints reported by customers and consumers in the appropriate format in a timely manner as described in the relevant SOPs
– Conduct taxi tours to meet the customers in micro-interiors and generate business for the products
– Conduct group meetings, speaker programs, and round table meetings for the doctors and chemists to create awareness around product benefits
– Conduct disease/patient awareness/screening programs in coordination with the medical associations.
– Build relationships with and manage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and key customers
– Coordinate with CFA for inventory management
– Execute the product promotion campaigns for new and existing products for the territory
– Track the hospital purchase trend for the territory
– Conceive, plan, and organize Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs with help from HODs, Consultants, and hospital admin department
– Trainee PSOs or other field trainees as may be assigned as mentees
– Share learning from experience with team colleagues
– Demonstrate and promote Pfizer global values in all interactions.
– Demonstrate team spirit and cooperation towards the achievement of individual and team objectives
– Adhere to the proposed training calendar for the year for self
– Act as the custodian of all compliance-related matters for the territory
– Ensure achievement of Sales budgets
– Assist in the collection of receivables, where required
– Ensure the proper utilization of product samples, detailing aids, and other promotional material.
– Ensure proper accounting and reporting of expenses
– Use technology solutions for enabling better information availability
– Use technology developments for effective field operations
External: Medical Practitioners, Consultants, Chemists, Wholesalers, Hospital/Nursing Home/Clinics Administration, Hospital/Nursing Home Pharmacists
Internal: Team members, District Manager, HO colleagues (Marketing, Medical, Training), Distribution and Institutional Team
Skills / Knowledge / Qualification / Experience
- Degree in Sciences / Pharmacy or Graduation with relevant experience is desirable.
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in a similar capacity is preferred. Fresh candidates may be considered based on a sound academic background, skill sets, and potential capabilities.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of therapeutic segments and related medical information.
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects and issues related to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of applicable Pfizer policies and procedures, including those relating to promotional practices and adverse event reporting.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Apply Now: Click here
Keywords: Pfizer Pharmacy Executive Job, Health care Executive Job, Pfizer job in India, Apply online, Job requisition ID 4901209. Pfizer Pharmacy Executive Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.