NABI PhD Chemistry/Pharma Job – Attend Walk in – Multiple Posts
NABI Research Jobs 2023 For chemistry and Pharma Candidates, Attend Walk-In. NABI Research Jobs 2023. NABI Research Jobs In Multiple Projects. Walk-In-Interview for positions of Research Associate.. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Walk-In-Interview for temporary position of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate and Project Assistant
Job Title: Research Associate-I (One position)
Elugbilkiuty Criteria: PhD in Chemistry/Pharmacy/Life Science/Food Science &
Technology/Cell Biology/Biochemistry with at least two research paper in science citation
indexed (SCI) journal; Candidates who have already submitted their PhD thesis in above
subjects will also be eligible (along with proof of submission), but will be hired at SRF level till they receive their degree. (Eligibility criteria as per As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019).
Duration: The RA fellowship is a purely temporary assignment and is tenable for a period of 1 year only, and in exceptional cases, depending upon the progress of the research, the
performance, the committee may recommend the up-gradation of RA Levels.
1. Strong research background related to food bioactive and natural product extraction,
characterization and bioactivity analysis.
2. Practicalexperience on extraction and stability enhancement of natural colorants.
3. Formulation of bioactive compound based nano materials for cancer and gut
4. Developing various models for enhanced solubility, bioavailability and drug delivery.
5. Experience on handling different cancer cell lines and developing in vitro digestion
6. Relevant research publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Responsibilities: Selected individual will play an important role in advancing this research, particularly through planning, designing, and performing experimental work. This individual will work on the development of sensing platforms by modifying nanomaterials surface with desired receptors, and evaluate the performance of the developed materials. Candidate will also have to work and collect samples from field, prepare reports, presentations, and manuscripts.
Emoluments: – Rs. 47000/- per month plus HRA (As per DST OM No.SR/S9/Z08/2018 dated 30.01.2019)
Age limit: – 40 years (Relaxation is admissible in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PD and women
candidates as per GOI instructions)
Project Title: Identification of potential agri-waste residues for processing to biocoal (Torrefaction). (NABI & CIAB Core)
Principal Investigator: Dr. Joy K Roy, Scientist-F (NABI)
Dr. Sasikumar Elumalai, Scientist-E (CIAB)
Job Title: Research Associate-l (One Position)
Duration: The RA fellowship is a purely temporary assignment and is tenable for 2
years only, and in exceptional cases depending upon the research progress and
performance, the committee may recommend the up-gradation of RA Levels..
Essential Qualification: M.E./M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) with 3 years of
research/industrial experience in lignocellulose digestion or energy production.
Or Ph.D. in Chemical Engg./Chemistry or Biotechnology or relevant discipline from a
recognized University/Institute with at least one research paper in Science Citation
indexed (SCI) journal.
Emoluments and eligibility: – As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019
Fellowship: Rs.47000/- per month plus HRA
Age limit: 40 years (Relaxation is admissible in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PD and women
candidates as per GOI instructions)
Application Procedure & Other Conditions
1. All interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview at National Agri-Food
Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306, Punjab on –
29.05.2023 at 09:00 A.M. along with the duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in.
2. Incomplete application forms and applications that are not in proper format may be
3. The applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format that can be
downloaded from the NABI website.
4. Candidates applying for more than one option can give their preference in the same
application by ticking multiple options. No need to submit a separate application form for each option.
5. Candidates should ensure that information mentioned in the application form is accurate.
Once the application form is submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the application form will be considered.
6. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM on 29.05.2023.
7. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
8. All the candidates are requested to appear for a Walk-In interview with an application form, experience certificates, publications, and original degree certificates and transcripts.
9. Original mark sheets, certificates, award/fellowship, etc must be accomplished for
verification at the time of the interview, and attach one set of attested copies of the documents with the application form.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
11. Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to
disqualification of the candidate(s).
12. Candidates should strictly adhere to guidelines issued by World Health Organization and
Centre Govt/State Govt on Covid-19.
NABI PhD Chemistry/Pharma job, NABI PhD Chemistry/Pharma Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more