yle="text-align: center;">NIFTEM Announces Walk in Interview For Chemistry Candidates
Walk in interview at NIFTEM. NIFTEM announces job opening for chemical engineering and chemistry candidates. MSc chemistry job opening 2022. M tech in chemical engineering candidates may also apply for the walk in. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the selection of Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant at National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management, Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T) 613005 (Tamil Nadu) on 25.11.2022 at 9.30 AM. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in interview for working in the following Projects / Departments as detailed below:
Category I (SRF – Institute & External projects)
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (Institute projects)
No.of posts: 03
M.Tech / M.Sc. / Ph.D. degree (4 years of UG + 2 years of PG) in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry (or) M.Sc. degree (3 years of UG + 2 years of PG) in the above disciplines with NET and 2 years of research experience (or) Ph.D. in the above disciplines.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- plus applicable HRA
1. Age Limit for as on date of Interview
SRF/PA: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
2. Application Fee: Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of fees).
3. Candidates are requested to fill the application form as per the format provided in the link given below.
4. The filled in application form (hard copy) should be submitted along with all the necessary documents/certificates copies during the time of interview for verification.
5. Tenure of the Project for SRF/PA: Tenure will be initially for a period of six months or till the completion of the Project Period whichever is earlier and renewal of tenure will be done every six months based on the performance. The appointments are purely on temporary and time bound basis.
6. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview
7. Selected candidates will have to work for six days in a week except second Saturday and Government holidays.
8. The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview in person only at NIFTEM- Thanjavur. Candidates fulfilling the above eligible criteria are advised to be present on 25.11.2022 with original certificates, including OBC/SC/ST/PH certificates, grade card / mark sheets/ publications, two numbers of colour passport size photographs and CV, as well as a set of photo copies of all relevant documents along with application form prescribed by NIFTEM-T at the time of walk-in-interview.
9. The Institute reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend / withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
Walk in Interview: 25.11.2022 at 9.30 AM
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIFTEM Announces Walk in Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.