Govt Chemistry Job : Junior Analyst @ National Dope Testing Laboratory
Govt Chemistry Job : Junior Analyst @ National Dope Testing Laboratory. Interview going to held for appointment to the posts of Junior Analyst (05) at National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL). National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) hiring postgraduate chemistry candidates for Junior Analyst post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Analyst
No.of posts: 05
Eligibility: BSc Chemistry or BSc Medical laboratory technology
Experience: 3 years
Desirable: Experience in drug analysis clinical lab
Pay Scale: Rs.28,000/-
Age Limit: 30 Years (upper age limit relaxable up to 05 Years in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST, physically handicapped and female candidates and 03 Years in case of
Terms & Condition:
- The tenure of the engagement will be for a period of One Year with a
consolidated remuneration (without any allowance) as indicated against the
post. TDS will be dedicated at source as per rules.
- Mere appearance in interview shall no bestow any right upon the candidates for
selection. The recommendations of the Selection Committee and its subsequent
approval by the Competent Authority shall be final and binding upon the
- They will be posted at National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), J.N. Stadium
Complex Eastgate No. 10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- The candidates should bring one set of self-attested copies of their testimonials
and also bring originals (including caste certificates, if applicable in rio any
candidate) for verification.
- They will be required to work on sample preparation i.e. routine testing of
samples apart from this any other work assigned to them by the Competent
- They will not be allowed to work on honorary basis/ private capacity anywhere
else during their tenure at NDTL.
- They will be entitled for leave with stipend not exceeding 20 days in a year
(Calendar Year). On their first joining, the leave will be calculated as per the date
of joining for that particular Calendar Year. No ‘Maternity Leave’ will be granted.
- They will not be entitled for any TAl DAfor joining.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 02.02.2019 (Saturday) and report at 10:00 am at the mentioned address along with their applications giving full Curriculum Vitae with attested copies of testimonials & certificates, original age proof, one passport size latest photograph, Original certificate/ degree will be verified before the Walk-in-Interview.
Walk in interview: 02.02.2019
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), J.N. Stadium
Complex Eastgate No. 10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
View Main Notification