Pfizer Pharma Manufacturing Investigator Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Pfizer Investigator – Manufacturing job. Pfizer Vacancies – Pharmaceutical Vacancy. Pharma candidates are eligible to apply online for an Investigator – Manufacturing, vacancy at Pfizer. Pharma job opening 2020. Pharma job opening 2020. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Investigator – Manufacturing
- Bachelors or Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 4+ years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Formulations industry
- Strong knowledge on investigation tools
- Proven record of problem-solving, decision-making skills and application of process improvement tools
- Strong background and knowledge in manufacturing, compliance and technology investigations, processes and systems
- Must be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Effective communication skills are required, both written and verbal
- Computer literate, with superior skills in managing Excel spreadsheets
Ability to work in shifts
- Six Sigma Knowledge or Certifications
- Ability to use statistical tools like Minitab for investigations
How You Will Achieve It
- Timely initiation, impact assessments, and investigations as per procedure requirements and manage own time to meet agreed on targets.
- Identify opportunities to improve the processes during investigations and contribute to the completion of complex projects.
- Ability to follow Aseptic areas gowning requirements and start the investigation from the area of issue occurrence.
- Develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Perform, lead, and review deviation investigation reports, change control, and validation/qualification.
- Provide direct input or coaching support for other functional groups in investigations.
- Manage investigations and apply relevant and necessary actions/ systems to ensure appropriate levels of compliance.
- Coordinate efficiently with cross-functional teams with an end target of performing investigations right first time with desired Quality in desired timelines.
What You Will Achieve
- You will help us in the investigation of our Quality issues, Deviations, Atypical observations, Audit observations in Manufacturing and associated areas. Your problem-solving skills will help to identify the root cause and suggest an appropriate corrective and preventive action plan.
- Your attention to detail will help us ensure that the reports are aligned to regulatory requirements and company policies. As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables.
- Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
- It is your hard work and commitment that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
Editors Note: Pfizer Pharma Manufacturing Investigator Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.