AstraZeneca Graduate Associates Programme 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
AstraZeneca Graduate Associates Programme. The opportunities are extensive and can be tailored to your capabilities and aspirations. In our global and regional functions, you could develop knowledge of supply chain, logistics, external sourcing and global quality. Check out all the details on the same below:
Programme: Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme – India
Department: (Supply Chain, Logistics, Global Quality & Procurement)
- Graduates in any discipline who have completed their first Bachelor’s degree in 2019, or are due to graduate by September 2020
- Passion to work in pharmaceuticals and healthcare, real desire to make a difference to patients and our business
- Ability to quickly understand our environment, and the curiosity and flexibility to work anywhere within Operations
- The confidence and vision to look at – and challenge – existing ways of working and make faster, better decisions
- Hungry to learn, innovative and open to change
- Focused on outstanding execution
- Collaboration, coaching and ability to share learning & good practice
- Valid passport, geographical mobility, and willingness to spend a period of time living and working overseas
- Fluency in English is critical to think more broadly. We need to collaborate across
- Operations and also the boundaries of key business areas to ensure we are all working in the best way as an enterprise. We will all benefit from seeking diversity of thinking and people across the globe, as well as sharing and transferring good practice from one to other.
Desirable requirement for AstraZeneca Graduate Associates Programme
Additional language skills
What does the programme involve?
Starting in September 2020, the programme lasts three years. Three placements, each lasting eight months, will give you a great insight into our business and the chance to influence the direction in which we’re moving. We’ll decide your first placement according to your skills and abilities. You’ll then navigate your remaining placements, including the one you’ll spend living and working overseas to widen your perspectives and business understanding, progressing into a consolidation role for your third year. All progression is subject to performance.
The opportunities are extensive and can be tailored to your capabilities and aspirations. In our global and regional functions, you could develop knowledge of supply chain, logistics, external sourcing and global quality. You’ll have the chance to work in corporate functions: Procurement, where you’ll be involved in sourcing, supplier management and cost reduction activities; and Information Technology, where you’ll gain a thorough overview of our technology landscape. Or you could move into Engineering, managing technical projects and developing specialist knowledge.
Your programme will provide an invaluable blend of on-the-job experience and coaching. There will be a huge support network behind you, including a highly credible and experienced mentor and programme manager. We’ll encourage you to develop your own network of contacts – two years into the programme all Operations graduates come together for a transition workshop. There will also be regular progress reviews to keep your career on track. We’ll let you know before the end of your second year whether we’ll be offering you a permanent, post-programme role – which we do for 90% of graduates.
Salary for AstraZeneca Graduate Associates Programme: Competitive
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
Your degree could be in any discipline. And you’re someone who likes to keep your career options open. Which makes you perfect for AstraZeneca’s Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme. We’re a global, biopharmaceutical company, and this non-scientific programme in a business driven by science will show you how to navigate our diverse, international organisation. Working in both your own country and internationally, it will give you all-round Operations exposure and experience to propel you into a future leadership role.
Operations is at the heart of AstraZeneca and responsible for a supply chain performance that’s ranked as one of the best in our industry. Each year, our network moves 1.2 million medicine packs, 980 million devices and more than 25 billion capsules and tablets to meet patient needs. You begin to see the kind of challenges that await you…
Applications close: 16th February 2020
Editor’s Note: AstraZeneca jobs, AstraZeneca R&D, AstraZeneca pharma jobs, medical advisor jobs, scientist careers, AstraZeneca vacancies, AstraZeneca recruitment, AstraZeneca careers, 2019 AstraZeneca R&D, R&D careers, R&D AstraZeneca Jobs, 2019 Jobs AstraZeneca.