Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
(An Autonomous Institution of Govt. of India)
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
Sector-20, Udyog Vihar, Opposite Ambience Mall, NH-8
Gurugram – 122 016 (Haryana)
Advt. No. : IPFT/RECTT/AUG/2017/02
Eligible and Interested candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 12th September, 2017 at 11:30 AM for selection for future requirement for purely temporary engagement on Contract Basis as per the details given below :
Position Code : Formulation/01
Post : Senior Scientist
No of Posts : 03
Qualification & Experience : Ph.D. in Chemistry / Agrochemicals / Entomology
Desirable Experience : 02 years experience in the relevant field
Stipend / Salary (Consolidated / Month) : Rs. 50,000/-
Formulation 01 = “Development and Promotion of Non-Pops alternatives to DDT” (Sponsored by UNIDO).
How to Apply :
Depending upon the number of candidates, the interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outside candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly. Eligible / Interested candidates are should report for the interview between 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 12th September, 2017.
General Instructions :
1. The above positions are purely temporary on Contract Basis and co-terminus with
completion of the projects and non-transferable to any other projects.
2. The above positions are initially upto 31st March, 2018 and further extendable on yearly
basis based on continuation of research project(s) and subject to satisfactory performance of individual.
3. The upper age limit is 35 years for Sr. Scientist, 30 years for Scientist and 28 years for
Operator as on the date of interview (Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST/PH/Woman and 3 years for OBC candidates).
4. The date for determining age, qualification, experience etc. shall be the date of interview. The eligible candidates may appear before the selection committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above. Candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form given below, with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised.
7. The numbers of vacancies are indicative and may be increased or decreased. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the Institute.
8. It may please be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for
absorption in IPFT.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.