Amity Institute Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
Amity Institute of Phytochemistry and Phytomedicine (AIP&P), Noida is inviting applications for the position of Project Fellow in a consultancy-funded project.
Name of Post: Project Fellow
Number of posts: One (1)
Name of the Research Project: Bark of Acacia Extract Purity Improvement on Natural Dyes
Name of sponsoring agency: Sodhani Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
Duration of the position: The initial term of the appointment is three months. Once the project is underway, it will be extended every three months for two years.
Fellowship / Monthly compensation: Rs. 22372/- per month
- Candidates should have a master’s degree in science.
- Candidates with experience in Colors, Dyes will be preferred.
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry.
Age: At the time of application, the applicant’s age should be below 28 years.
- Appointment is purely temporary and terminates automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with a bio-data by e-mail to [email protected] with cc to [email protected] within 15 days from the day of publication of this advertisement/ until the interview is called.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates must bring their original certificates/testimonials at the time of the interview.
Click here to apply online.
Keywords: Amity Institute Chemistry Job Opening, Apply Online, Project Fellow, Bark of Acacia, Natural Dyes, Sodhani Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur, Temporary appointment, Monthly compensation, Essential qualifications, M.Sc., Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Age limit, Application process, Original certificates/testimonials. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.