ILBS Hiring M Pharma ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW UNDER CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE PROJECT FUNDED BY AYUSH
Project title: “Evaluation of hepatoprotective efficacy and underlying molecular
mechanism of Ayurvedic formulations in experimental animal models of nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases: A translational approach”
Job Title: SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
No. of opening 1
Funding agency AYUSH
Project duration 2 years
1. Pre-clinical investigations and Development of Animal models: Handling of small Laboratory animal-Mice and Rat. Invivo toxicity and efficacy analysis.
2. Handling of biological samples-Molecular investigations
3. Invitro cell culture including primary Hepatic cells & Organoids.
4. Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics analysis of
5. Data complication, analysis and writing of project report and
Eligibility Essential: NET/GATE qualification or any national eligibility test is
Post Graduate in Pharmacology (M.Pharm/M.S Pharm).
OR Post Graduate (M.Sc) in Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Physiology, Biochemistry & Biotechnaology or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution + 2 year research experience.
Desirable: Post Graduate in Pharmacology with minimum 60% marks. With experience in Physiology and Pharmacology Invivo studies will be preferred.
Age Limit 35 years
Remuneration Rs 35,000 + 24% HRA
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the mentionedqualifications/eligibility criteria may send
their CV to the PI Dr. Dinesh Mani Tripathi by email [email protected] until
10 September 2023.
2. The appointment under the project shall be on “contract basis” for the period of 12 months initially and will be extended on the basis of performance
3. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification, experience and the upper age
limit will be 35 years.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/skill test in the Institute. The
shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all their photocopies of
degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with their printed application form.
5. No TA/DA will be provided.
6. In case of any query the candidate may call in Department of Molecular and Cellular
Medicine on the telephone No. 011-46300000 Ext : 24115
ILBS Hiring M Pharma Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.