A Walk–in-interview (written test/Interview) is scheduled to be held at the office of
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 for the
recruitment of different posts for the project entitled, “Gender-dimensions of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene nad Soil-Transmitted Helminth infection among urban poor children and pregnant women: across-sectional study in Odisha, India” funded by WHO TDR” under
Dr. Sanghamitra Pati, Director & Scientist-G. Eligible candidates may appear for the walk-ininterview on 31/08/2023 at 09.30 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below: –
Job Title Project Research Associate
Essential Qualification Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after
MS/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science
Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable Qualification Experience of working
- In slum settings
- Scientific writing with evidence of
- Publication in peer- reviewed journal
Nature of duties Work on research project, carrying out field management, data
collection and monitoring filed activities. Prepare timely reports and
manage the team of associates for smooth completion of work
Age Not exceeding 35 years as on date of advertisement.
Remuneration Rs.47,000/- PM
Duration 03 (three) months ortill the funding agency terminates the project.
Date of Interview 31/08/2023 at 09.30 AM
Terms & Conditions: –
1. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of
repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential
2. Age relaxation may be given to the candidates having working experience in ICMRRMRC, BBSR project.
3. The engagement is purely on contract basis and the Director of the Institute reserves the right to dispense with his services at any time without assigning any reasons.
4. The engagement will get automatically cease to be on present/extended assignment or
completion of the aforesaid project activities, whichever is earlier.
5. The engagement can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice on either side. His/her contract can be terminated forthwith or before expiry of the notice period by
making payment of a sum equivalent to one-month contractual amount. However, s/he
will not be permitted to surrender one-month contractual amount in lieu of the period of
notice of unexpired portion thereof and he will be required to serve the full period of
6. S/he will be normally posted at the study site; however, he may be temporarily posted to other study sites in the interest of project work.
7. S/he will not divulge any information gathered or outcome of research work during the
period of your assignment to anyone who is not authorized to have the same.
8. The Director, ICMR-RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any
contract/ application/candidature without assigning any reason.
9. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify
the candidature at any stage.
10. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
11. Documents to be sent through email to [email protected] mentioning,
“Applying for the post of………………….under the project entitled,
“………………………………….” In the prescribed format (to be download from the
Interested candidates are requested to bring all the Original Certificates, Mark
Sheets, and Experience Certificate along with the application form (Format Attached) for
document verification also a set of photo copies of all the documents submitted along with
the application form on the scheduled date & time at ICMR-RMRC, Bhubaneswar – 751023.
No Candidates will be entertained after 10.00A.M. After scrutiny and verification of
original documents eligible candidates will be required to appear for the Interview/Skill test.
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.