GFL Chemistry Freshers Job INOX GFL Group is an Indian Conglomerate with a legacy of more than 90 years. The Group primarily focuses on two business verticals – chemicals and renewable energy, comprising Fluoropolymers, Speciality Chemicals, Wind Energy, and Renewables. The Group is a leader in each business segment it operates in. It pilots in these segments primarily through four publicly listed companies, namely Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GFL), Inox Wind Energy Limited, Inox Wind Limited and Inox Green Energy Services Limited. With a global presence and a strong distribution network, the Inox GFL Group constantly strives to enhance its value.
GFL is a leading producer of Fluoropolymers, Fluoro specialities, refrigerants and chemicals for applications in varied industries. GFL’s strength is based on its mastery of fluorine chemistry, vertical integration from natural minerals to fluoropolymers, and intense research and development that caters to customers worldwide with one of the highest quality products encompassing all regulatory requirements.
Job Title: Research Scientist – Electrochemistry
We are actively looking for credible team members who would be primarily responsible for:
1. Testing of battery materials in Coin / Pouch cell configurations
2. Benchmarking of properties / performance with expected standards
3. Improvements to
4. Setup / maintenance of battery performance lab
- Knowledge of battery materials – cathode, anode, electrolyte
Hands-on experience with assembly and testing of Li ion cells (coin & pouch type)
- Electrochemical methods – cyclic voltammetry, impedance spectroscopy, charge / discharge cycling
- Chemical analysis, Thermal analysis, spectrophotometry, etc.
- Inorganic synthesis, especially oxides, phosphates, silicates of alkali and transition metals.
Candidates holding a Ph.D. in Electrochemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry or MSc. with experience of Li/Na ion batteries will be preferred.
Skills and Expertise:
- Good analytical ability and having exposure to root cause analysis
- Proper understanding of Chemistry and operational issues
- Require innovative approaches for research/analysis for new lab
- Good communication skills and team building approach
- Adequate understanding with cross functional departments.
Experience required : 0 – 9 years.
Salary: No bar for right candidate
GFL Chemistry Freshers Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.