Panjab University Research Scholar Vacancy – Apply Now
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Research Scholar(s)
to work on various NDDS level drug delivery systems for clinical applications in
the IPCA foundation industrial project sanctioned to undersigned.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a interview through telephone/email in the
office of Chairperson, UIPS, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Job Title: Research Scholar(s)
- M. Pharm/M.S. (Pharmaceutics/Industrial Pharmacy or any other equivalent
- Minimum of 55% marks at Graduate and Master’s levels both (50% in case of
- Qualified in GPAT, GATE, UGC-NET or PU PhD entrance exam.
- One year research/industry experience (JRF)
- Two year research/industry experience (SRF)
Monthly emoluments of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. (fixed) for JRF &
25,000/- (fixed) p.m. for SRF. The amount can be enhanced depending on the
experience & expertise.
How To Apply:
Scanned copies of all the educational degrees, experience and Curriculum vitae is to
be send by post or email at [email protected] latest by 23.04.2023
Note: The selected candidate can be offered Ph.D. registration under the project
Last Date To Apply: 23.04.2023
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Panjab University Research Scholar Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharmajob openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.