NIPER HJP Hiring M Pharma Research Assistant – Applications Invited
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hajipur is an autonomous Institute of National Importance set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the following post of research assistant under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored purely time-bound project undertaken in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, NIPER Hajipur.
Job Title: Research Assistant
Description of the project: The project involves the elucidation of naringin in prevention of fluorosis-induced neurodevelopmental disorder.
Project title: Modulation of fluoride-induced histopathological, cognitive-behavioural alteration in adult and developing rodents by naringin
No. of position: 01 Project duration 2 year (Total 3 years)
1. Principal investigator: Dr. Nitesh Kumar
2. Essential qualifications: M.S./M.Pharm in Pharmacology/Pharmacology and Toxicology, M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology/M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Pharm with preferably good NET/GATE/CSIR qualification and research experience in the related area will be preferred.
3. Age limit: Not more than29 years as on the date of advertisement.
4. Salary: Rs. 32,350 fixed per month
5. Relaxation on qualification and age: SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
6. Date of the Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and initially for a period of 1 year. The continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of the year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of the fellowship may be further extended to a total 2 years.
2. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the institute.
3. If the candidate fulfils the Institute criteria, admission in Ph.D. may be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Candidates reaching after specified time may not be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply?
Candidate should apply with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. via email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] till April 15, 2023, with the subject marked as “Application for Research Assistant position- ICMR”
Last Date To Apply: 15th April 2023
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What motivated you to apply for this research assistant position at NIPER Hajipur?
Answer: I am interested in the field of pharmacology and toxicology, and the project’s subject of the elucidation of naringin in prevention of fluorosis-induced neurodevelopmental disorder is particularly intriguing. I am also keen to be part of an autonomous Institute of National Importance set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
2. What relevant qualifications and experience do you have that make you the best fit for this position?
Answer: I have completed my M.Pharm in Pharmacology and have also qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturership. I have research experience in the related area of pharmacology and toxicology, which I believe will help me contribute to the project.
3. Could you explain the project title and your understanding of it?
Answer: The project title is “Modulation of fluoride-induced histopathological, cognitive-behavioural alteration in adult and developing rodents by naringin.” My understanding is that the project aims to study the impact of naringin on fluoride-induced histopathological changes and cognitive-behavioural alterations in adult and developing rodents.
4. What skills and techniques do you bring to this research project?
Answer: I have expertise in the use of animal models for evaluating the pharmacological and toxicological effects of drugs. I have also worked with techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, and Western blotting. I believe these skills and techniques will be beneficial for this research project.
5. What are your future career goals, and how do you think this research assistant position will help you achieve them?
Answer: My long-term career goal is to become a researcher in the field of pharmacology and toxicology. This research assistant position will provide me with an opportunity to gain more research experience, hone my technical skills, and work with a team of experienced researchers. This experience will be valuable in achieving my career goal.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIPER HJP Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.