Govt NADA Pharmaceutical Science Job – Salary up to Rs 1Lakh
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of the following positions on a contract basis in the NationalAnti-Doping Agency, New Delhi. National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of lndia. NADA is responsible for promoting, coordinating and monitoring the doping control program in sports in all its forms across the country.
The details of the recruitment contract, qualification, eligibility criteria etc. required for above positions can be downloaded from the official website of NADA www.nadaindia.org.
Job Title: Research Associate 05 for ABP, lncompetition/ outcompetition testing, APMU and Science & Research
A Graduate degree in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sports Science or any other related discipline from a recognized University/lnstitution, a With 2 years of experience with organizations dealing with similar functions. Familiarity with MS – Office and other related programs.
Age Limit: 45 Years
To deal and coordinate with activities relating to dope sample collections
Salary: Rs 40,000/-
Job Title: Sr Programme Associate 02 for Result Management and Science & Research
A Master’s degree in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sports Science, Lawdegree or any other related discipline from a recognized University/institution 5 years of work experience with organizations with similar functions in research or related areas.
Familiarity with MS – Office and other related programs.
Collaboration in professional practice, Managing and communicating information effectively with internal and external stakeholders, aligning work practices with the organization’s mission, values, and standards, enable decision-making based on the organization’s
objectives, manage work activities, manage own performance to reach work
activities and demonstrate leadership within the role.
Age Limit: 45 Years
Salary: Rs 80,000/-
- The engagement shall not confer any right for regular or continuous employment in this office.
- Physical applications will not be entertained and are liable to be rejected.
- Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for an interview.
- 5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Candidates working in Government and appearing for interaction/interview will be reimbursed by the TA/DA as per their entitlement
- NADA reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- Relaxation may be given in case of deserving candidates
- 8 A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience, age, etc, and prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
- The period of engagement is initial for a period of one year, which is extendable for a further periods subject to satisfactory performance.
The last date for receipt of the application is 19th October 2022.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt NADA Pharmaceutical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.