IIT BHU Pharma RA Job Vacancy 22022 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the Research Assistant post. Research job opening 2022, IIT BHU hiring Pharma candidates, B Pharma job opening 2022. M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Development of Peripherally Acting Nano formulation of Opioids for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain” sponsored by the Council of Science & Technology-Uttar Pradesh awarded to Dr. Vinod Tiwari
Job Title Research Assistant (RA)
Number of Position(s) One (1)
Duration of the Position One year. Extendable up to two years (2 Years) based on the
Emoluments Rs.20,000/per month
1) B.Pharm and M.Pharm/M.S/M.Tech degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Biotechnology with first division.
2) Experience in western blotting, RT-PCR, IHC and in-vivo models of pain and neuroscience is desirable.
1) In this project, the selected candidate will be working on:
2) In-vitro and in-vivo models of pain and neuroscience in rodents.
3) Small animal surgeries (nerve injury and brain cannulation)
4) Molecular biology techniques including western blotting, immunohistochemistry, RTPCR, etc.
5) Data entry and analysis using appropriate software such as excel, sigma stat, etc
6) Writing manuscripts and presenting data at conferences
Upper Age limit as on 01/04/2022 28 years. As per the guidelines of CST-UP.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
4. The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Vinod Tiwari at [email protected] on or before 10 October 2022. Please write “Application for RA” in the email’s subject line. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of the application deadline.
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology
Mob: +91- 7069532713 Email: [email protected]
- Present the domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh for verification prior to the interview.
- Birth certificate or equivalent document for date of birth verification.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented
before the interview for verification.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the disqualification of candidature.
- Venue of Interview – Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT
- Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
The Last date for receiving the completed application is 10 October 2022.
Editors Note: IIT BHU Pharma RA Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.