BASF Asia Pacific Research Executive Vacancy – Apply Online
BASF is a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Their success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. They encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements.
Job Title: Research Executive
Location: Navi Mumbai – HO (Turbhe – BCIPL), IN
Job Field Research & Development
Job Id EN_IN_41353
Education: MSc in Organic Chemistry
2 – 8 years industry experience excluding Post Doc.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge of chemical laboratory work
- Experience with scientific data retrieving tools like Beilstein, SciFinder
- Striving for achievement
- Customer Focus
- Communication & Interpersonal understanding.
Job-related preferred skills:
- Innovativeness (INN)
- Work Arrangement _planning & organizing
- Environment, Health & Safety Awareness
- Team Work
- Planning, carrying out, and work up organic reactions on a laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.
- Monitoring of reactions TLC, HPLC, and GC.
- Interpretation of NMR results.
- Summary of results obtained in the laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Optimize process flows and methods of concerned working fields. Evaluate, inquire, document, and present of results if necessary.
- Cooperates in cross-functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge
- Education and supporting of trainees as well as interns and ensure targeted safe work performance
Editors Note: BASF Asia Pacific Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.