BASF Chemistry Research Executive Post Vacancy – Apply Online
BASF Team lead. BASF Announces job opening for candidates with postgraduate and MSc degree in chemistry for the post of executive. Interested and eligible candidates with relevant experience may apply for this job post. Candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Executive
- MSc in Organic Chemistry
- 2 – 8 years industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of chemical laboratory work
- Experience with scientific data retrieving tools like Beilstein, SciFinder
- Striving for achievement
- Customer Focus
- Communication & Interpersonal underst
- Planning, carrying out and work up of organic reactions on a laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.
- Monitoring of reactions TLC, HPLC and GC.
- Interpretation of NMR results.
- Summary of results obtained in the laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Optimize process flows and methods of concerned working fields. Evaluate, inquire, document and present of results if necessary.
- Cooperates in cross-functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge
- Education and supporting of trainees as well as interns and ensure targeted safe work performance
Editor’s Note: BASF Chemistry Research Executive Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.