JNCASR Chemistry Research Associate Job – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Research Associate to work under the guidance of Dr Pratap Vishnoi, -New Chemistry Unit, and International Centre for Materials Science Unit, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064. Candidates with a PhD degree in chemistry are invited for a job opening at JNCSAR. Check out all the details on the same below:
Advt. No. NCU-Centre- 22
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Essential Qualification: PhD or equivalent degree or three years of research, teaching, design and development after MSc/MTech with at least one paper in Science Citation Index (SCI).
- Inorganic materials synthesis, structures determination and magnetism
- Publications in peer-reviewed chemistry and materials chemistry journals
Remuneration Rs.47,000/- plus 24%HRA
Age: 35 years
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc. with a brief resume to Dr Pratap Vishnoi, New Chemistry Unit and International Centre for Materials Science Unit through email [email protected] latest by July 23 2021.
Instructions to candidates:
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the Website with the interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview/technical discussion/personal interaction.
- Those in employment or pursuing a PhD must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor(applies to only outside candidates)
Last Date To Apply: July 23 2021.
Download Application Format From Below
View Main Notification
Editors Note: JNCASR Chemistry Research Associate Job – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.