NIPER Chemistry & Pharma Job – Salary Up to Rs 50,000/- pm
NIPER Chemistry & Pharma Job National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of national importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high-quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The Institute intends to fill the following Positions under various projects by on-line interview to be held on 19/03/2021
Job Title: Research Associate – I
Salary: (Rs. 47,000/- p.m. plus 16% HRA)
Project Title: “National Dope Testing Laboratory” (GAP-127) The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for up to one year (up to 12 months) that may be extended until the project’s completion based on the candidate’s performance and mutual consent (the
project duration is currently for two years). The position terminates with the project.
Essential: Ph.D. (Chemistry) and Post-Graduation (M.Sc.) in Organic Chemistry with first-class (60% marks).
Desirable: Research experience in the area of organic synthesis as evident by publications and/or patents. Preference will be given to the candidates:
• Who understands the logic in Organic Synthesis (Organic reaction mechanism, Principles of synthetic planning, Alkylation, Reaction of yields, Hydroboration) and related topics.
• Have at least two publications in SCI Indexed Journal as a first author.
Age: 35 years
Job Title: JRF
Salary: Rs.31,000/ + 16% HRA
DST sponsored project titled “Developing a public health informatics platform in India for a systems view of health & diseases under epidemiology data analytics (EDA) of interdisciplinary cyber-physical systems (ICPS) program” (GAP-118)
Essential: Postgraduate degree in M.Pharm/MS Pharmacology selected through a process described through any of the following
a) Scholars who are selected through National eligibility test CSIR-UGC NET and GATE
b) Selection process through National Level examination conducted by central Govt. departments such as DBT, DST, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISC, IISER etc.
Desirable: Experience in animal handling, cell culture work and molecular biology techniques like western blotting, flow cytometer, confocal microscope etc., and animal
Age: 30 years
Job Title: JRF
Salary: Rs.31,000/- + 16% HRA
DST SERB Project titled “Identify the DNA Adduct and Associated Metabolic Alterations in Upper Aerodigestive Tract Cancer with Smokeless Tobacco Chewers in the Northeast Region of India: A Metabolomics Approach” (GAP-128)
Essential: First class in Master’s Degree in M.S/M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Assurance) or MSC (Analytical Chemistry) or Equivalent
Note: GATE/CSIR NET qualification is essential for the candidates with MSC qualification
Desirable: Candidate should have experience in handling UPLC-MS/MS.
Should have experience in Metabolomics, Analytical & Bioanalytical method development and validation and preclinical DMPK assay. Preference will be given to the candidates having publications in SCI indexed journals
Age: 30 year
Job Title: Scientific Officer
Salary: Rs.50,000/- pm
NEST Incubation center sponsored by DBT-BIRAC (GAP 117)
Essential: Ph.D. in Chemistry, with minimum 3 years of experience.
Knowledge of research methodologies and competency in operating high-end equipment related to analytical chemistry and life-sciences like HPLC, LCMS & GC, basics of
IPR, procurement procedures in government sector.
Desirable: Work experience of industry/creation of technology-based start-up/post-doctorate, outsourcing, and collaborative research works, organizing events.
Demonstrated quality: Good communication skills, understanding the requirements of start-ups.
Age: 40 years
1. Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
2. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. of India rules.
3. Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) from 11:00 AM on 01.03.2021 to 5:00 PM on 15. 03.2021. It is mandatory to fill the application online and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
4. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria, etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the
candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
5. Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully by Email.
6. Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark
sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
7. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to
age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
8. Fulfilment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the on-line interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
9. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host in the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
10. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
11. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATE
12. All appointments shall be on the contract for one year or less if the project is terminated earlier. The appointments are against the temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in the project or another project will be a fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside funded project does not give project staff any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
13. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 15-03-2021.
14. List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website a day before the interview.
15. Link for the online interviews will be sent to the shortlisted candidates individually.
Last Date To Apply: 15-03-2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIPER Chemistry & Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.