JNCASR PhD Chemistry Research Associate With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary
Applications are invited for temporary position of Research Associate sanctioned in the DST
sponsored project titled “BNEAT- Electronic Band and Nanostructure Engineering of A1v – Bvr- based Thermoelectric for Effective Waste Heat to Electrical Energy Conversion” under the Principal Investigator Prof. Kanishka Biswas, New Chemistry Unit, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064.
Job Title: Research Associate
Remuneration: Rs.47,000/- plus 24% HRA. Remuneration will be fixed based on experience
Max Age Limit: 35 years
Essential Qualification: PhD in chemistry (inorganic or materials chemistry) with at least research papers in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
- Significant expertise on solution-phase and solid-state synthesis of perovskite halide phases.
- Expertise in transport property and optical property measurements.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume to Prof. Kanishka Biswas, New Chemistry Unit (NCU) through email [email protected] latest by 01.03.2021.
Instructions to candidates:
- List of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the Website with interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview/technical discussion/personal
- Those in employment or pursuing PhD must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor (applies to only outside candidates)
Last Date To Apply: 01.03.2021.
Download Application Format
View Main Notification
Editors Note: JNCASR PhD Chemistry Research Associate With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.